You can count on superior quality on everything Dodenhoff delivers to you. From standard fabrics in quantity to a limited run of special custom designs, our in-house testing facilities enable us to painstakingly test various physical parameters on fabrics,customer samples, yarns, greige goods and finishing lots.
Fibers – From microfibers to various cross-section shapes, Dodenhoff Industrial Textiles will provide you with fabrics of various blends and combinations for specific end-uses.
- Nylons (Type 6,6 and 6: Regular and High Tenacity)
Yarns – From spun yarns to multifilaments to monofilaments, we will provide fabrics with various yarn blends and combinations, according to your requirements.
- Filament/Spun Combinations
- Wrapped and Dref
Constructions – We can provide you a wide range of constructions in various weight ranges (from 0.8 oz/sq yd to 30 oz/sq yd) and change construction details such as warp/wales counts or filling/courses counts, to meet your needs.
- Wovens: Twills, Plains, Sateens, Double Faced Fancies, etc
- Knits: Raschel, Tricot, Weft Insertion, etc.
- Non-wovens: Spunbonds, and Needlepunched Felts
- Extruded Nettings
Finishes – Besides the standard finishes for textiles, we can custom design a finish to meet almost any industrial application.
- Resins (Melamine, Acrylic and Epoxy) · RFL · Silicone
- NDFR · Scouring
- Other Specialty Finishes
- Greige Goods
- Hot Slitting to Width